Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Carson Road to Apple Hill





I really really cannot believe how fast time goes by....I am in "The Fall Mode"...the weather is simply perfect...cooler nights for sleeping....the wonderful 80's during the sunny days....if you look around you can start to see little changes taking place in nature, you can feel the crispness in the air...I have been busy.
I've made apple dumplings......reading good books...celebrating birthdays (my youngest sister is turning 50 tomorrow...which means all 4 of us kids are now in our 50's) WHOA!
Last weekend Andy and I took a short little morning drive up the road to Apple Hill...I've posted some of the crafts they are selling at one of the local apple ranches "Boa Vista"....I LOVE the stained glass purses for hanging in a window! I'm in the middle of working on some book pages...and, I also took on the huge task of cleaning out one of my book areas...dusting all the books and putting them onto new shelves...(I'm still working on this one). I've been working out in the yard and enjoying the Indian Summer days...I hope to be able to read blogs today...I can't stay away from any of you for too long! :-) This is such a great time of year!
Special HAPPY BIRTHDAYS...to my son.who turned 36th on the 8th....and to my sister who turns 50 tomorrow....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE you both very much! XXXXOOOOOOO

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Happy Birthdays to all! We had a few here ourselves!

3:51 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Wow! A Birthday swirl! Happy Birthday all.....I could swim in all that color, Vicci, you find the most wonderful things right at your back door! Just beautiful!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I am sooo yearning to get up to Apple Hill. I need to call Barb and make a plan for late October!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License