Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Go Fly Your Banner



In our town we have streetlamps....hanging from them...up and down..Main St. are banners that local artists have designed and painted. I took some photos while hanging out the car window last Saturday morning......the banners look so nice ...they are so creative...and look really colorful flying in the breeze...I want to do one! So.....I signed up ! I hope to do one for Fall.....or Christmas.....I'm already starting to formulate a plan in my head....can't keep them wheels from turning......I LOVE things like this!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

How cool is that! Yours will be the best banner yet!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

The lampposts in our little city have banners too, year round, but they are not as lovely as this. What a great idea to have local artists design them. I can't wait to see yours, I know it will be fab..!
hugs
xx

8:42 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Yeah!!! someone else who hangs out of car windows to photograph sites. I do that daily, LOL. Great shots.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Oh I love these banners. Can't wait to see yours! Great idea!

Hugs Sherrie

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License