Friday, June 29, 2007

Live Life Backwards

This was sent to me by my friend Cecilia....I just LOVE it, and have to share it with all of you!

I'd like to live my next life
backwards.....You start out dead
and get that out of the way. Then
you wake up in an old age home
feeling better every day. Then
you get kicked out for being too
healthy. Enjoy your retirement
and collect your pension. Then
when you start work, you get a
gold watch on your first day. You
work 40 years until you're too
young to work. You get ready for
High School: drink alcohol,
party, and you're generally
promiscuous. Then you go to
grade school, you become a kid,
you play, and you have no
responsibilities. Then you
become a baby, and
then.....You spend your
last 9 months floating
peacefully in luxury, in
spa-like conditions-
central heating, room
service on tap, and then....
You finish off as an
orgasm.
I rest my case.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

OH yeah,,,wouldn't that be awesome!!!! I have always said it should have been that way!!!
HOpe you have a great week-end Girlie!!!
xoxoxoxooxo
P.S. I am planning on coming to visit you next year for sure!!!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...this is awesome :o)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

What a fabulous blog you have!!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I guess it too late now to backtrack, huh???

9:58 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Great idea! I definitely think it's a whole lot better than the way it's set up now!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

This is amuch better way of doing things Vicci...thanks for the smile to start my day..
hugs
xo

5:36 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

It sounds great, but this way is great too! Yeah, yeah, I know this way seems backward. But I'd know less and less as I was living it backward, you see! That distresses me greatly. I wouldn't like that at all!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License