Monday, April 09, 2007

Delicious Broccoli Recipe


This big ole frog sits outside somewhere...don't know where yet...He is from my friend's shop....he was knocked off of a shelf and busted into quite a few pieces.....I glued him all back together.
One of the dishes I made on Easter was this recipe from my sister for broccoli casserole....it really is DELICIOUS!!!!.....especially if you are a vegatable lover like I am...I just had to share it with you!
Broccoli Casserole
Beat 2 eggs and 1 can cream of mushroom soup with 1 cup of mayo. Beat with whisk. Add 1 cup chopped onion and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese...whisk. Cook 2 packages frozen broccoli. Drain and mix well into above mixture.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. 10 minutes before removing from oven add 1 can of Durkees french fried onions, and bake for remaining 10 minutes until onions are golden brown. This is so yummy! and very easy!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

Oh and I'm sure you bumped the frog over by mistake. LOL Naw Vicci, you know I'm just teasing, but he is way cool. Maybe he can perch on the edge of the tree house when you rebuild it. Big smile! Big Hug!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Oh my goodness! I thought this frog was stalking me! I just came from Angels Camp and Murphys! LOL!! Need I say more?!

Recipe looks yummo!

thanks for sharing~

10:14 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

mmmmmmmmmmm.......

4:56 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

thank you for the recipe. i have the ingrdients----i may try it tonight. :)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wow..Vicci for a minute it was going to be a recipe for frogs legs...LOL
I love broccoli, but it's tough to make such a huge quantitiy as this when I'm only feeding two. It sounds great.
Hugs
xx

6:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I Love Frogs,,have alot of those around my pond area. Yours is awesome!! The brocoli dish sounds so yummy!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Ummm, delish. Look forward to making it.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License