Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Spellbound


This painting is called Spellbound....by George Federick Cotman...1912. An and I went to Sacramento yesterday and I found a great book at Borders...."Angels and Fairies"....tons of wonderful paintings in it! I really like this one!
I am planning on working in the studio today...and puttering around the house...I finished 3 atc's for a Valentine's swap...(will post them later)...also still doing lots of scanning from one of the old photo albums.....I have a bread pudding in the oven....(for my Dad)...one of his favorites! Storm coming in later...lots of rain and wind....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I don't know about you and me Vicci...!
I have this book too. One of my faves is on p.269
it is called Night, by Edawrd Robert Hughes..!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I just saw a book on fairies at B&N but I was in a hurry and didn't get it. That picture is so pretty.
Stay in where it's warm and dry today and enjoy. I made a collage today but it turned out badly. It's on my blog 'cause it's all I had for my daily art!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License