Sunday, December 31, 2006

Old and New


The new year is almost here...I'm in the process of scanning more old photos....I have lots. This is my Grandmother. My Dad and Aunt are in the back of the old 23 Chevy. I think they are on a camping trip. I love looking at all these old photos....I'm lucky to have them.
I've been doing some atc's for a Valentines Swap....and still cleaning the studio...made tacos for dinner last night...and Andy and I watched a movie called "Little Miss Sunshine"...Hope everyone has a fun...safe...New Years Eve! Don't Drink and Drive!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Absolutely amazing photo Vicci. How lucky you are to have this.
Happy New Year...(again..xxx)

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm really looking forward to the 20th. If I can't borrow, at least bring it for me to look at. LOL I know I'll bring my lap top and scanner to the restaurant and you and Pooch and Sara can talk and I'll scan. LOL

Maryellen

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License