Saturday, January 06, 2007


Harry and Madge Lee....My Great Grandmother's maiden name was Lee. I wish I knew more information...but nobody is left who would know. My Dad tells me what he remembers...but at 90 one's memory is not always the best.
It is super cold here today..temps. last night in the 20's......Brrrr.....I have errands to run today (since I didn't do them yesterday)...some house cleaning to get done...and I'm going to bake a cake today...also scan more photos...Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Vicci, I'm really enjoying all the old photos you're posting. I've been here for quick views and then off again. Those cookies look like heaven. I love caramel and pecans. You're really testing my resolve now!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Gill said...

Love these piccies~~~!
Not sure I get it, is Madge your great grandmother????
I am slow.
If so, wow, to have that photo of her is a find.
Keep on posting!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So winter DID finally find you out there in sunny California! Stay warm as you run your errands!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

This is great..Am I imagining it, but doesn't Ty look like this girl..?
The quality of the photos is excellent..have they been in an album..?

4:44 PM  
Blogger veryoleman said...

I'll have to look up some of the Lee stuff..This name strikes no bells but mabey can find out more..

2:45 PM  
Blogger veryoleman said...

vicci..Harry and madge Lee are children of Myrus (Gay)Lee...He is a brother to Grandma Losy..They are the yougest of 6 children

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License