Friday, December 01, 2006

Things to be Happy about Friday...and Thrift store Finds....

This is one of my favorite Christmas ornaments...It's all carved out of wood. I didn't find this one at the thrift store...my sister bought this for me years ago...some of yesterday's thrift store finds are below...I went to the thrift store looking for a few itty bitty little things...and wouldn't ya know..they were having a half price day on all Christmas items!!! I walked out of there 2 hours later...with a box full! and very tired! That shopping is HARD work! I forgot to post last Friday's "Happy" things ...here they are for today....
christmas lights
trees whispering
window shopping
sleeping soundly when it's snowing hard at bedtime; waking full of anticipation
Santa's kitchen
taking Christmas cookies to friends
cinnamon sticks
the little red wagon under the Christmas tree
Christmas celebrated with fireworks in Brazil
snow-clad peaks
visiting a navitity scene
cookie cutters
a list of things that money can't buy
Jack Frost and his magic paint pot
taper candles
church bells

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your happy list.
Cinnamon sticks!
Your santa ornament is very pretty too Vicci...
I have no time to back right now, but when I do I know whose site to visit for inspiration.
Yours!
xo

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always have such wonderful lists on Friday. I thoroughly enjoy them.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday is always full of happy things for me, too, Vicci. Thank you for sharing your list!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great list as always....and I need to come there for thrift store shopping....you ALWAYS find the best stuff!
XOXO

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Boxful! That's a lot of Christmas stuff! LOL!
Going to thrift stores and used book stores is like going on a treasure hunt. It's fun!

:-)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list Vicci, including the list of things money can't buy. Somehow those are the best things for me..

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License