Monday, September 11, 2006

A Trip to Apple Hill

Yesterday I drove up the road to check out the bounty at one of the local Apple Hill stops...I got some fresh apple cider doughnuts....and this sinful looking caramel chocolate nut-covered apple! I also got some fresh green beans and some peaches....I made a peach pie....and did another page for Christine's calendar...My cousin...Maryellen, and I made out final plans last night for Friday's concert .....I am planning on spending that night at her house....the next morning we are going to go to some garage sales....book stores...craft stores....sounds like fun! Today is "run errand" day....bank...post office...store....Wednesday is "mammogram" day.....Tuesday (or Wednesday) is the last Rock Star Super Nova show....they will pick the winner! I can't wait...I've been addicted to that show! Hope I can fit some art work in this week...somewhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

You just had to tempt me, didn't you!!

You have a jam-packed week ahead of you and most of it sounds like fun. Anytime I see garage sales, book stores, and craft stores all in the same day it has to be fun!!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License