Friday, September 15, 2006


Okay.....this should really give you a laugh for this Friday!!!! LOOK at my hair!!!! This style was called "The DoubleBubble"......my 8th grade graduation. Me and my Gram Klare....(my Grandmother made the beautiful eyelet dressing that I'm wearing).
Well kids.....tonight is the ELTON JOHN concert!!! I am excited!!!!! AND before I go get ready....here are 10 more things to be HAPPY about for TODAY!!!!!
1. cloudy days and sunny thoughts.
2. crocheted bedspreads.
3.frosted-glass ceilings and pin-capped chandeliers.
4. ghost stories and marshmallows by a fire.
5. working on a project.
6. 50s music
7. sauntering.
8. true, lasting values.
9. braking for rainbows.
10. secret love notes and candy hearts hidden all over.
AND......my HAPPY thing for today is....."That I no longer wear my hair in the "Double-Bubble style!"......AND....that it is CONCERT NIGHT FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Hope EVERYONE has a DELIGHTFUL weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Vicci~
I love the hair! Anyone that can get their hair to have that much body is truly blessed as a physical being.

Take an extra Bic for me tonight!
One of my favorites has a disconcerting title, but the sound is oh so wonderful...'Funeral for a Friend.'

10 more things to be happy about...
1-Your Song
2-Someone Saved My Life Tonight
3-Tiny Dancer
4-Crocodile Rock
5-The Bitch is Back
6-Rocket Man
7-Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
8-Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
9-Bennie & the Jets
10-The One

Keep that flame burning!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL,,love that double bouble look!! I sure hope you have a great time tonite girlie!! Just have a blast,,and tell Mary Ellen I said Hi and give her a hug for me!!
E-mail me when you get back!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Wow, the hair do is astounding, I am quite lost for words. It is iconic. Enjoy your concert xx

12:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

holy smokes Vicci, that is quite an amazing do! heehee! I hope you have an absolute BLAST at the concert!!
EJ did the soundtrack for an obscure movie made in 1971 called "Friends" - ever see it? I love the music he did at that time the most.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute with your double bubble! Can't imagine why you don't want to wear it that way now!! Have fun tonight....

P.S. I see you have blogger beta now. How do you like it? Was it easy to transfer over?

2:33 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Please, please, please, FLICK my BIC! Raise that Candle in the Wind and enjoy! And I saw that obscure movie in 1971 and LOVED it! Have fun double trouble!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hey girlie. I was unexpectedly up at Apple Hill today. I wondered what tree your house was hidden behind. High Hill was full of the usual but most still did not have vendors (which you probably know).

12:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

I think we should all be happy that we don't wear our hair like we did in days gone by!
can't wait to hear about the concert!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

Hey Vicci Ann: The fan club is stomping and hooting for a report on the concert. I'm going to go post my truth about the concert, so you post yours too. I'm surprised you haven't posted. Hope you are well. Maybe you are "dealing witht he china cabinet" LOL Hope so. Luv ya cuz!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh that photo is the BEST!!!!! Love it!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License