Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's Raining Photographs....


I have never posted a pic of me and my brother!!!! So...here it is!!!!!! Taken moons ago...I LOVE looking at the pictures of our LIFE...
I'm still working on cleaning the studio!.....I have boxes and boxes of photos in the closet... I get side-tracked....start looking at all of them....there goes the afternoon....that's why I can't ever get that room cleaned!!!!
And...the big news today!!!! It actually RAINED!!!!! I went outside and played with my doggie.... got all wet...it felt wonderful...only thing is.... it didn't last long enough! It sure does smell good .... All clean and fresh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

OMG look at his harry arms. I still think of him as a little boy. Yikes.... how old am I? LOL And look and beautiful you.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci you are stunning in this picture! And our handsome brother. Nice!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

there is something about the smell of rain - I love it too!
Your brother looks like a young Burt Reynolds :)

4:31 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Great photo...a handsome guy and a beautiful gal.

Your explanation about your studio cleaning rings so true for me. That's exactly what happens when I try to clean my area.

Rain!! What's that?? We did have cooler temps and boy, I'm enjoying them.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License