Monday, August 07, 2006

A is for Ancestors


Decided to do the alphabet deck (atc's) that one of my groups is doing...
This one is "A is for Ancestors"....
I've been busy today...had to have some blood work done. I was down at the lab at 6am...stopped at the store, and home by 7am....
Went back down the hill to return the doughnuts I bought at the store (they were stale)...and then headed to the Post Office...home by 10am...( I didn't need those stupid doughnuts anyway)!
I hope to get some art work done today, and I'm still puttering around the house, and cleaning. I am also doing lots of raking out in the front yard...we have a huge Mimosa tree ( another name for it is a silk tree), and it drops these little fuzzy silky flowers everywhere...and I do mean EVERYWHERE...you can't even see the lawn because it's covered with them..I've been going out every morning and raking them..Andy says it's a waste of my time...but it drives me nuts....

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Wonderful vintage photos! You know I like anything like this!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

what a great idea! do you mind if I take this on too? it would be great in my journal xo

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License