Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bottle Swap

It's my first bottle swap...here it is.. waiting for me to mail. If any of you like to "swap"...I found this great swap site http://www.swap-bot.com/
This particular swap you take a 2-liter bottle..wash and dry...then cut a U shaped door on the side of the bottle...cram it full of whatever stuff your partner likes (you are assigned a partner with a profile)...it's really amazing HOW MUCH stuff you can cram into one of these bottles)...tape the bottle shut...put your mailing label on it...and you are ready to mail it...I joined 2 swaps...this one...and a collage papers swap....
It's going to be another busy day...An is coming home from work at 10...2 of his sisters from out of town will be visiting today...we are all going out to lunch...so...I am trying to get some things done...like working on the art card...watering the lawns and flowers...finishing up on everything that I didn't get done yesterday! I had one of those days yesterday...I was really busy...did stuff all day...and at the end of the day it didn't seem like I got anything done at all! Ever have one of those???? The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope everyone is having a TERRIFIC TUESDAY.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey,,thats a cool idea for a swap. Hope you have fun with the sister-in-laws,,and send me some cool weather this way, girlie,,we are in the midst of the heat wave again.
Have a great day!!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a lot of my answers on the web site. Was that posted on there before I emailed you. I sure missed it if it was. This is a whole sub world you are involved in huh Vic. I didn't even know it existed. Hope you had a fun day.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Rosa said...

I love swap-bot!! I'm addicted to it. I've done several and it's so much fun, isn't it? Love the bottle swap. When you said bottle and I looked at your picture, I was like --"Gosh, I'm glad I never got her in a swap, she's sending out old used plastic litre bottles." haha. What a great idea of stuffing it!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

That's a new idea. Must check out the website. Love xx

7:20 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Does the post office duck when they see you coming now, Vicci? LOL

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License