Monday, July 31, 2006

A Summer's Day at the "Villa"....


We spent all day Saturday at the villa....it was wonderful...the weather was perfect..relaxed...went swimming...hung out by the pool ...I walked around and took photos...here are some of the pictures...The villa is over 9000 square feet...sits on top of a hill with breathtaking views...and is totally private...I had this wonderful fantasy of living here and turning the place into an Artist's retreat! Dream on! Today..it's back to reality...I ran around this morning...did some errands. I'm still cleaning the studio...and working on getting things ready for the bottle swap I joined! I know....I'm crazy!!! (as if I don't have enough to do)....I did finish all 8 pages for the accordian book, and mailed them off this morning...today I'll do this week's art deck card...and I AM ENJOYING the absolutely PERFECT weather that we are having!!!! After last week's temps. it's a wonderful change! I saw on the news where the HEAT is heading East...Look Out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Wow Vicci,,that is the coolest place,,is that your vacation home? Its awesome! I sure wish I was there today,,its miserable here,,and yes the heat did head east it made its arrival yesterday. Glad ya'll have cooled down,,we haven't sweltered as much as the west coast has this summer,,guess its our turn now. I have been doing my summer cleaning today,,getting dust bunnies out from under furniture,,then cleaned out fridge and freezer and scrubbed it down good,,yuk!
Glad you had fun this week-end!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you've fully succeeded at making me totally jealous. What a fine looking house (ah.... Villa"). Hope they go away more often and entrust it to Tony. Sweet. The pool pics are fun too. Great stop action on jumps and dives into the pool.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I guess I missed it....where/what is The Villa?? Looks like a fantastic place!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Vicci. I was in San Francisco yesterday. Like you, back to reality today but feeling so good I actually got through Monday still feeling good.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

The Villa looks amazing, is it yours? or is it your son's? The views from it are fantastic, love the old fountain. Brilliant mid air photos. I have asked the wordplay organiser if I can start from the beginning now, I saw your comment on Janet's blog, it looks such fun to do. Love and hugs xx

6:07 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wow, what a place-9000 square feet -you could really have some parties there.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License