Thursday, August 03, 2006


I have not had time to "BREATHE" since Monday morning...but, I was having "blog withdrawals" and needed to POST SOMETHING!!!!!!
This is for a surprise swap for someone....a 6X6 chunky book...here is my page for her...
It's been a very hectic week...I'm tired...It's been one of those weeks that you have something to do EVERY single day.... then you look at the clock, it's time for dinner...it is now almost 9pm..I'm starting to wind down...
I mentioned that Andy's sisters from out of town were visitng...We all met up in Pollock Pines at "The Haven"...perfect .....out on the front patio which is really quaint....the weather was wonderful...It was something like 9 or 10 years since I had seen Carole Joy...that's Andy's youngest sister...(he has 3 of them)... and almost as long seeing Missy (Miss)..Andy's middle sister...Andy's brother Dan and his wife...Linda were with us also...they only live a few miles from us...I went to High School with Linda...so... all of us go way back...in fact... Dan and Linda, and Me and Andy (An)...started dating at the same time...and we had way too much fun...So...anyway to make a long story short...I was really looking forward to seeing everyone and getting together for lunch...The night before...I dreamt about taking all kinds of great photos with our new digital camera..the sister-in-laws and sisters...and "us women" photos...and the guys and their sisters....Well...GUESS WHAT!!!!! I FORGOT the friggin camera!!!!!! I almost started crying! I still can't believe "I FORGOT THE CAMERA"!!!!!!
AND...It's been one thing after another ever since...Doctor's appts....dog grooming appt. made appt. for my yearly mammogram....(hint to anyone that needs to have their MAMMOGRAM)...SISTERS...that means YOU!!!!!! Sisters-in-Laws..that means YOU!!!! FRIENDS..that means you!!!! Daughter-in-Law!!! this means YOU TOO!!!! ALL MY WONDERFUL CREATIVE COUSINS...this also means YOU!!!! Hope I didn't miss anyone!!!!
Oh YES...to all my blogging BUDDIES..this means YOU also!!!!!
My sister-in-law...and friend....Linda...Her Mom passed away yesterday....I had a Doctor's appt. this morning...then made a huge crockpot of "Summer Butter Beans" to take over to Dan and Linda's house...that way they don't have to worry about COOKING...Andy says I'm from the "OLD SCHOOL"...I just think it's a GOOD thing to do for anybody when one of their BELOVED dies...ANYWAY...This is the kind of week it's been...and why I have neglected the BLOG...and talking to anyone...the weather is absolutely perfect.....and I DID FINALLY get to CREATE something today...and I got the new "HOME" Publication that just came out from Stampington.....I LOVE it!!!!! Life...Ups...and...Downs...Isn't it ABSOLUTELY GREAT!???????

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Robyn said...

and don't forget that other 'girl' checkup - the dreaded pap. Hope your weekend is more sane than your week - blessings & bliss xo

1:11 AM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I was wondering and, of course, worried why the long silent void on your blog and in my email inbox. Glad it was just busy and fun. Lucky gal. Enjoy.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the chunky book page...those party hats are too cool. I hope you get a chance to sit down and rest some.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I was glad to hear from you yesterday,,I was worried,,lol. And I am from the old school too,,when it comes to taking food to friends and family when there is a death or tragedy in the family,,its the way I was brought up.
Love the chunky book page,,you know who will love it too,,lol.
Have a wonderful week-end,,it stormed here yesterday,,but still muggy and steamy today.
Hugs Girlie!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License