Tuesday, August 08, 2006

C is for CAT

Here is the C atc for the alphabet deck....I am still in the middle of cleaning the studio...I started going through some boxes of paper....and more paper...and still more paper....
It is downright cool this morning....it feels wonderful because I know the heat will return...I'm enjoying it for now! Today I hope to do more cleaning...work outside in the yard...and stuff a chicken for dinner...I mailed the bottle yesterday for the bottle swap...the post office lady really got a kick out of it...she looked and looked at that bottle...finally weighed it...it weighed 2 whole pounds...I can hardly believe that you can fit all that stuff in a liter bottle! I'm going outside to take a few photos of the beautiful Morning Glory that I spotted this morning...it is blue and white. I hope that everyone...no matter what you are doing today...has a simply beautiful day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Bee said...

OH, OH, OH. You know I'm loven this one. Catty cats = love in my heart's core. Gram Klare used to call me Kitten Child. Oh good morning. Tee hee

7:38 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love cats and these are just so cute.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

I love this C for Cat card, all those beautiful tortoiseshell cats. I'm glad it is cooler for you, I think a lot of us are going into 'sorting' mode as the weather cools. xx

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

I feel so lonely on the days I come here and there is nothing new. Probably out having more fun, huh?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Such sweetie kitties,,,love this card. I wish you would send me some cooler weather,,it is miserable here. Check out my new table and chairs and my haircut,,lol, at my blog!
Have a great day Girlie,,today is my last day of freedom then back to work I go. Yuck!

7:10 AM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

This is adorable! I love it!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Too adorable! I love it.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License