Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Latest on the Kittens

Here are the 3 little sweeties...they are growing fast! The little "tigger" will go to my son and granddaughter...(they put dibs on him)...the little blackie will go to a friend of Tami's who already has a cat that's less than a year old...so they can grow together...and that little "Callie"...well...I need another kitten like I need a hole in the head...but she is so cute and sweet that I can't resist..I am such a sucker! The Mama kitty..Tami is going to keep her...she will be fixed...fed...loved....as all of them will...and taken care of! That's the latest with the kitties....I picked cherries yesterday...and strawberries...so I'll be making a cherry pie...it's still alot cooler here than normal so making a pie sounds good...and I hope to work in the studio today...if nothing else it needs cleaned ! (as usual)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Tiggy said...

Hi Vicci! It's hard to say from the picture alone how old your little darlings are. My kitty is 11 inches from her head to the base of her tail and she weighs about 2.5 pounds. The vet figures she's about 7 weeks old. I hope that helps! We just got home from the vet and she got her first set of shots. She was really good, didn't meow at all, but she escaped from the box in the car and wandered all over the backseat! I hope you're having a lot of fun with the little kittens.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I adore cats and the little yellow one looks a lot like my Boo-boo!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love this picture!!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License