Friday, June 16, 2006


I got this photo in the mail yesterday from my cousin....This is my little Italian Mom...taken in 1922 or 1923....She was on her way to school, and had to walk past the cemetery (in the background).I had never seen this picture before, and I love it. I think she looks like a little orphan child.....
I have a busy day today...Ty is here, and we are going to the library...then my sister is taking my Dad to a Rivercats baseball game...so I will help him get ready...his 90th birthday is coming up on the 24th....I still need to clean the studio...and hope I can work on some art...it's supposed to be in the 90's today...the temps. are going back up.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenclair said...

What a wonderful picture! Also, what a blessing that your Dad is still enjoying baseball.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Love that picture,Vicci. Will you use a copy of it in some of your wonderful art? I have alot of old pics of my Mom,,and I Love them. Its getting really hot here too, but finally going to hopefully get some much needed rain today and tomorrow. Have a lovely week-end!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License