Tuesday, June 20, 2006


ATC for a friend...Holy Hotter than!!!!!!! It is HOT outside! I do things in spurts! I'm getting ready to mow the side lawn but I'm going to wait just a few minutes longer until the temperature drops some...after mowing the lawn I'll go jump in the pool! Everything is poopy...people..and animals...I feel so sorry for the little critters with fur all over them...no wonder they call them "dog days"...
I did manage to get a few atc's done today.....Ty was here earlier...she watched a movie (Spy Kids 2)...I looked up at the movie every now and then to see what was going on...looked like a cute movie....I watered the lawn...and had to water the flowers twice..they just melt in this heat. Tomorrow is the 1st day of Summer...and it's coming in with a heat wave...they say temps. are supposed to be 107 on Friday!!! This big old house doesn't have air conditioning. I have lots of fans going all the time....I'm really not complaining...I'd rather be HOT than COLD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Whew,,I can't imagine not having air conditioning. But living in the south with the high humidity, you just couldn't survive without it. Its going to be a hot one here again too! Love that ATC,,so cool!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License