Monday, June 19, 2006


Another old photo of my Mom...This was on her First Holy Communion. I love these pictures so much...I love my Mom's dress in this photo....I'm guessing this was about 1924.
I have lots of errands to run today...It's supposed to be HOT all week..in the 90's and 100's....so I'm trying to get an early start before the HEAT arrives...(it's not happening)...I held the baby Calico kitten this morning for quite awhile...I decided that "if" I keep her (ha-ha) I'll call her "Maggie May"...like the Rod Stewart song....she just looks like a "Maggie" to me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Another great pic of your Mom,,and that dress is so pretty. I just love old pics,,life was hard in those days, but yet, I think better without all the media blasting in our faces. Its going to be a hot one here today too, and 90% humidity,,ugh!
Go to Artella's creative adds,,they are featuring mine this week. I was so surprised! I am going to try to put a link in my blog. Or just put the add there.
Stay cool chicky!!! Love Maggie May!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

that is such a stunning photo.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License