Wednesday, April 26, 2006


For this atc I used some old lace and tea stained it. The title is "She is Thinking" and right now I am thinking about this wonderful warm day!!! It is supposed to be in the 70's today..and starting tomorrow in the 80's...yippee! I usually don't get this excited about the weather..but after such a lomg wet dismal Winter I am looking forward to being outside and working in the garden..and feeling warmth from the sun!
I am cleaning in the studio today...(never-ending)...and working on numerous projects..atc's...tag book..a gift for a friend (it's a surprise)..card for the 52 deck challenge...and running outside every chance I get just to enjoy the sunshine! (with camera in hand).....also going to make a potato salad to have with hamburgers tonight! (it's time to get the bbq going).

1 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

hi vicci! this is so delightful!!! i love it! all of your pix of flowers are so lovely the colours are inspiring!!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License