Saturday, April 22, 2006

"Sweet"

I have been so quiet lately...I get that way sometimes...although I went to visit an artist friend of mine yesterday, and we yakked and yakked the day away....today it's back to being quiet! I'm thinking about the prompt for Sunday's Scribble..Chocolate. I'm having a really hard time with this because I really LIKE chocolate...but it's not my favorite thing...I don't froth at the mouth or anything like that over it....I don't crave it...I just "really like it"....ummm..gotta think on this one! A warm chocolate chip cookie and a big glass of ice cold milk does sound pretty good right now though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Sounds like you already have a nice start for a scribbe, V.

Tomorrow's my last day of freedom. Back to work on Monday. This week has gone by too fast.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I think this is my most favorite one you have ever done! And not just because I like chocolate...there is just something about it...the way the word 'sweet' looks and the wings...something.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License