Wednesday, April 19, 2006



1. 5 minutes to yourself ?- Soak longer in the tub...read another chapter..work on that piece of art longer...take a walk...sit and breathe.

2. 5 bucks to spend right now ?- Go buy stamps.

3. 5 items in your house you could part with right now, and that you hadn't thought of already ?- Old shoes...old broken lamp...old silverware and dishes...and old potpourri.

4. 5 items you absolutely could never part with in your house?- My photos...my books...a set of 4 depression glass dessert plates that belonged to my Grandmother...a bedspread that my Grandmother gave me on my High School graduation....my Grandmother's rosary from Italy..and my Mother's amethyst ring.

5. 5words you love?

sweetheart...honey...amore'....bella...serenity

1 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i did this one too but somehow missed the five items i would not part with...hmmm...i need to think of those...
maybe even devote a post just to this...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License