Friday, March 10, 2006

Snow and Wings


Yes...it DID snow again...but it's melting fast! The sun is shining so bright right now that it looks like tons of little glistening diamonds out there....This is another Wings page from my friend Candy....I'm getting ready to bake some oatmeal cookies...then I'm putting a huge pork roast in the oven wrapped in tin foil, and going to let it slow cook all day..about an hour before taking it out of the oven I'll surround it with sauerkraut and potatoes and onion....Yummy! My Mom use to make this all the time..especially when we were growing up in PA...it is a really popular dish back there.

1 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

when i grew up in the snow my mom would make supper after church & we'd go out & make snow angels - "angels have wings because they take themselves lightly" G.K. Chesterton

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License