Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WINGS

I got my "Wings" chunky book in the mail yesterday....this is the cover..I'll be posting pictures of the pages here and there. I also went to the thrift store yesterday...I got some books I wanted...a wooden box that I can turn into a shrine...an old vintage jewelry pin...and a game called "Bottle Caps"...all the bottle caps are wooden and I thought I could turn these in to something...and a pack of cards....all for 4.00. Well...GUESS WHAT?????!!! the sun is actually shining!!! It actually makes me so HAPPY to see rays of SUNLIGHT!!!! BUT before I get too excited...more rain is coming in tonight...and they are saying SNOW on Friday....I will be so HAPPY to see SPRING.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Beautiful cover-and I love attatching little bottles to things like that!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Hi vicci ~ thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I'm glad you did, because now i've found "Moon, Stars and Paper", and I love it here...I can't wait to read more of your posts. I really like the way you come across.
BTW ~ I got my Olive tree at a local plant nursery...they seem to be everywhere here.
I hope you have a peaceful day...Kali :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License