Monday, March 06, 2006

Floating Ducks Project

This is an atc I got from Toni for the floating ducks journal project...you can read about this journal project at http://floatingducks.blogspot.com/ it's going to be awesome when its all finished. Today is a very wet Monday..we have had so much rain this Winter..the ground is constantly wet and muddy.! I've been in a battle all morning with the computer! It would not let me post on the blog!! AARRGHHHH! I finally resorted to calling Andy at work, and asking him what to do???? He told me to delete the cookies...and GUESS WHAT!!??? It worked! I'm so glad someone knows what the heck they are doing when it comes to computers!! I sure don't! I just wish they spoke a language that was simple!!!! I watched the Academy Awards last night...BORING!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License