Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tuscany Dream

This is one of my dream houses in Italy....I found this picture yesterday...looking through one of my old journals. It's cloudy today and windy...the rain is coming. It's supposed to rain all week.I feel "blah" today...might just sit and read...I'm still trying to get through the book.."The Historian"...it's good, but really slow going.I need something to jump start me....I haven't done very much in the studio...I NEED to.....I did get the new Somerset Studio magazine yesterday..it looks like a good one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

You can live there as long as you have room for me! lol!


BTW: I got the pictures up on my blog of what I entered in the art exhibit thing. Let me know what you think.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License