Thursday, February 23, 2006


This is my "Inspire" collage...which is how I feel today! I saw some cool "inspire" collages on Bella Dia's site...and since I'm going through stacks and stacks of old magazines (it's never ending) I sat last night and cut out lots of images...I also started my altoid tin to alter (the theme on this one is "Sweet Tooth") and I joined a swap called "lady Bird"....
I'm also inspired by the sun shining so bright this morning...it sure beats the snow!!! (sorry you snow lovers)...I'm going out very shortly to survey any damage done by the snow to all the plants...I did have most of them covered..especially all my tulips that are coming up...then...I'm thinking about a trip to the library!!! I am a LIBRARY JUNKIE!!! really! if I don't make a weekely trip to the library I go through withdrawals!! Hope everyone has "some inspiration" today...no matter what it is!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh i love stopping by and peaking into your world. another inspiring piece. i love it...
and the library. it is becoming my new favorite place as well. books, books, and more books, all for free. it is a little miracle.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

This one is beautiful! And you just reminded me that I forgot to take back my library books yesterday! Guess I'll have something to do tomorrow.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License