Sunday, February 19, 2006


This is a picture of a painting that I have hanging in my bedroom...it is a "Keene"...I love his work! This is pretty old....I've had it a long time. All "his eyes" on his paintings are huge...(on the animals also)....they are so "soulful"...don't ya think?
The snow is almost all gone...only little patches here and there are left! That's probably it now for a few years...we had snow in 2002...2006...the next snow storm will probably arrive in 2010....
Spent most of the day yesterday just doing a little bit of everything....mostly watching the snow...wrote a letter and some postcards....read a few chapters in my book....nursing my cat who got hurt in a cat fight the other day....poor baby...he's doing much better. I've been taking a little break from doing any art....but..I sure have alot of ideas floating around in my head...I'm involved in another chunky book swap...this one is called "Colors"... I have the color RED...which happens to be my favorite! I have some atc's to do.....finish a altoid tin....and I'm in a "Vintage Vixen Swap"hosted by Elizabeth over at myownlilspace.blogspot.com (This one should be fun)...I'm waiting to get my partners name. Hope everyone has a good Sunday....all the men at my house are excited about "The Daytona 500" today.....(I like watching the last few laps)....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Nice painting, but I don't think I've ever heard of him before. And for some reason...maybe it's the crack I've been smoking... (ok, ok! just kidding!) when I see "Keene" I think "Keats", the poet. ??? I dunno.

I actually did 2 ATCs yesterday, but Blogger won't let me post pictures. Blogger is sssoooooooo temperamental!

5:58 AM  
Blogger vicci said...

Look that painter up...it's worth it! I want to see the atc's!!! and I know...Blogger does that sometimes!!! I tried one whole morning to post pics...finally gave up...walked away...tried again hours later..and "WALLAH"...it let me post! Go figure?!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow does THAT bring back memories! I had Keene ALL over my bedroom growing up...sadly I have no idea what happened to them all. Now I wish I had them!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License