Thursday, December 15, 2005


YES!!!!! I did treat myself yesterday and left the house for over 3 hours to go see "KING KONG"!!!!!! I really LOVE GORILLAS......and I loved this gorilla...but I can't stand the ending!!! so, I had to leave right before the sad part!! I know...it's just a movie!!! but that's how I am! I can't watch if ANY animal gets hurt in a movie..or even on the TV....it really was a nice break from EVERYTHING to go to the movies (by myself)...which I have always loved to do...get my favorite seat in the very back (where there is more leg room)..get a bucket of buttered popcorn....sip a soda (that I take in with me in my purse)..and kick back and watch the film! I loved the original "King Kong"...and also the movie "Mighty Joe Young"...does anyone remember that one??????
It's back to wrapping gifts..baking some bread...and fudge...doing some art for a few swaps...washing the kitchen floor (YUK)!!!....writing some Christmas cards....and listening to some Christmas music today. I'm also going to take a walk with my poodle..and enjoy this weather...it is sunny, and crisp outside with the smell of wood smoke in the air....

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

Hey Vicci...you've been busy...the tree looks great. I haven't had a chance to read you lately...but I'm glad I made the time today. You know how you go to the movies on your own...I've always wanted to do that...maybe in 2006 :) Enjoy this magical time... and Merry Christmas!!!
hugs, Marina

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License