Thursday, December 01, 2005


Ohhhhh! This was taken a long.....time ago....pounds lighter...and carefree!!!!
It is stormy today...the wind is howling and the BIG pine trees are swaying back and forth..I love it! I'll sit out on the back porch later with my doggie and watch it! I'm going to package things today...(Christmas Swap)...and clean up the art room...and maybe get more boxes out for the Christmas village...I'm trying to figure out where to put a new computer desk that we got yesterday...I should say a new..used one! After totally messing up yesterday with people's names on the blog (Shari...and Chrisy) sorry you guys..trying to do too many things at one time! I decided to go to the library...well..before getting to the library I stopped at one of the local thrift stores..(one I hadn't been in in a very long time) and I was blown away by all the good stuff I saw!! I was a very good girl and did limit my spending to only nine dollars! I did get a very cool book of all kinds of illustrations...some little ceramic figures for the Christmas village....and a set of cards that had a very pretty Chinese print on them with a different type of texture on the paper. Arrived at the library to find that it was CLOSED!!!! Our library hours in this town are ridiculous!!! ..rather than raise people's property taxes by 15.00 ..the people in Placerville voted to limit the hours at the public library!! This is absolute nuts to me!!!! If I had my way the library would be open 24hrs. a day!!! Anyway...limit the hours..they did, it is closed on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...and limited hours on the other 3 days!! I cannot get use to these hours!!! and find myself going to the library all the time..just to find that it's not opened! Andy and I moved the computer desk last night (just as it was starting to rain) and made it home just in time! That was pretty much my day....I hope to do something "artsy" today..hope...hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License