Monday, November 28, 2005


Monday...Monday...I'm starting to PANIC!!!!! I have NO CLUE what anybody wants for Christmas...have not done one thing!!! and the crowds are terrible already! I started to put up some of the Christmas village...got stuck on needing another extension cord...so that project is on hold for the time being! I have been working on some projects in the art room...doing a collage on a candle (will post when finished) and working on some Christmas ornaments for a "secret sister swap"...it is starting to rain...supposed to rain all week..I don't mind the rain...in fact...I love to bundle up and go for walks in the rain with my dog...Here is another altered postcard I did for a swap! I have been meeting lots of wonderful and VERY talented women from this blog...and I would love to join the mixed media artist group that Chrisy said something about...I see Marina is in this group...I just love her work! In fact...I think all these women are so talented! I better get going on doing something!!! today is one of those days that I could stay in my "Jammies all day"...and work on art...and read...and be warm and cozy in front of the fire...with some chocolate chip cookies (I made last night) and some good left-overs from turkey day...sounds good anyway!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful collage!!! ;) I love it! And don't ya just LOVE jammie days == even when you have a million other things to do.

Vicci -- I have a new blog site here:
http://artistadicarta.typepad.com/

12:11 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

that is lovely collage! And the baby photo is a hoot.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License