Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Busy.....Busy,,,trying to get caught up on some swaps that need to be mailed....working on some packages that need to go....putting up the Christmas village...thinking about what gifts to buy....etc. It is cloudy today...and another big storm is on the way...hope everyone is staying "sane"....and laughing more than usual.....I've been reading "The Historian"...and enjoying it so much....it is going slow ....I manage to get a chapter or two in before bed....Yesterday I got a WONDERFUL surprise in the mail from my friend who lives in North Carolina..."Shell-Belle"...she sent me number 6 in "The Outlander " series by Diana Gabaldon..GREAT BOOKS!!!! I can't wait to sink my teeth in that one!! I think that today at some point...we will finally be done with the left-overs from Thanksgiving!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License