Monday, December 19, 2005


The countdown to Christmas is here!!!! I am in the midst of finishing some wrapping....writing some special cards...and going to start BAKING!!!! The weekend was insane...An and I went out on Saturday to finish up the shopping..it was pouring buckets! I made a huge pot of chili yesterday (for the week so I can concentrate on the baking)..and I had to run out for some celery and onions..just up the road to one of the local produce places...this is a picture of the tree on the deck. You can see it is dark and dreary outside...it was only 2 in the afternoon! Gotta run...my granddaughter just showed up...hope everyone is starting the week out super!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci -- your outdoor tree looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! It's dreary here in Florida today, too -- yuck. But humid, not cold!! :)

I will trade art with you ANYtime!!! After Christmas, tho --haha!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License