Wednesday, November 23, 2005


It's the day before Thanksgiving...a good day to dwell on all the things that I am thank-FULL for...I will name just a few of them here...
I am thankful for my family...I love them very much!!!...I am thankful for the love of my life..Andrew Bryan.
I am thankful for my friends...they encourage me...and give me love and inspiration...
I am thankful for my animals..who give me tons of that unconditional love.....
I am thankful for my home...the warmth and coziness it provides me...the food on our table...which is abundant.
I am thankful for my talents...my books...my art....so many things.
I am thankful for my HEALTH...each and every day!
Of course...I could go on and on....I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving...and is grateful for all the abundance that life has to offer..... I finished a swap yesterday... 2 cards on "What I'm Thankful For"...the one here is "Sisters"...and YES...I am most grateful for my sisters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

What a wonderful post. Happy Thanksgiving Vicci.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License