Sunday, November 20, 2005



Some photos from the group meeting in Keyes California on Saturday the 19th...the one on the left is Annie...Vicci (me) and Jane who was visiting from New York. We made "optical Illusion" necklaces....and had so much fun! My friend Linda and I went down to Modesto yesterday for this meeting and class...Aileen Roberts taught the class. All of us had a really good time! I was soooo pooped when we finally did get home..Linda and I stopped in Galt and had Chinese food....General's Chicken...Kung Pao shrimp and beef..fried rice and hot tea..yum! In the group photo pictured from left to right is....Linda...Penn'e...Penny...Lotus...Jane...Deborah...Annie..
Vicci and Charlotte

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the old photos you have posted lately and I especially like this recent one because I can finally see what you look like!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License