Wednesday, November 16, 2005


I got this postcard from Gordon!!! I think this is a GOOD thought for the day! Speaking of DAYS.....yesterday was a busy one! As I was about to leave for the store my son called and asked for a ride to the gas station..(he ran out of gas in front of his house). I did that..then decided to go into town to browse around, and got stuck ! They were filming a movie!!! and the Main St. was full of people..stage sets...camera's...long tables full of food....and lots of people on the sidelines waiting to be extras...and watching the action! It just so happens, that the store I was headed for was smack right dab in the middle of all this. I did manage to get inside the door, and look around. As I was leaving..I ran right in to LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS!!! One of the main actors in the movie! I said "Hi"!!!! and he said "Hi"!!!!......(I've always liked that guy)....
Now...this is how things go...ever since I got the new camera I have been taking it everywhere with me...and wouldn't you know...I DID NOT take it with me yesterday!!! SOOOOO..I DID NOT get any pictures of LOU or anything else!!! DARN!!!!!!! I did manage to get some art done...finished the altered postcards for a swap....and going to finish another project today..Oh!!!! TODAY is simply GORGEOUS outside!!! In the 70's...(10 degrees above normal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License