Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Yes!!!! I still have flowers in the garden..some are starting to bloom again! The weather has been extremely warm for this time of year...temps. in the 70's. I am running errands today...groceries...and a few last minute items I need to finish up the gift bags. I finally finished cleaning the LR yesterday!!! Yippee!!! The LR is so huge...and I had lots of dust and cobwebs!
I found out yesterday that the bookbinding class down in Turlock this Saturday has been changed to Penny's house in Keyes CA. We are going to do "optical Lens necklaces".....anything is really okay with me...it will just be so nice to get away for a day!!! AND to finally meet some of the girls I have been swapping with for the last year....AND take pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License