Friday, November 04, 2005


Here is another vintage photo...from left to right..my great Aunt Mary, my Aunt Anna, and my "stylin Mom"....love her hat and shoes! My friend Dorothea says she likes looking at the old photos...so I'll be posting more!
It is a rainy FREEEEEEEE-DAY! Which is fine by me...I'll be working in the art room today..after I get back from Wal-Mart..I need to find some fringe for a project...remember that old pom-pom finge that you use to see on just about everything...wish I could find it....I did find a old tablecloth at the thrift store yesterday that had fringe ...which I ripped off because the tablecloth itself had a hole in it...(it was only a 1.00).....also found a old book with some good vintage pictures and also some old lace...walked out of there and only spent 4.00...I'm going to make Dad and I a big breakfast this morning...I'm starved! Chicken fried steak with gravy...eggs and toast...yum! yum! An bought me the new Santana the other night...I LOVE IT!!!! Carlos Santana is AWESOME!!!!! I'm working on decorating some bags for gifts.....and need to make some Christmas ornaments for some swaps...I'm always cleaning the art desk!!!! That's my rainy day Friday...hope you are having a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License