Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Pumpkins everywhere!!! After leaving the park yesterday we headed up to the Camino Post Office..I had the remainder of the money I needed to send for my bookbinding class in November down in Turlock...and a large envie full of ART for some swaps..we drove thru "Apple Hill" on the way...and here is what it look like....the days are warm and perfect right now...on the way home we stopped at one of the apple barns and I bought a cinnamon apple pie caramel apple!!! Man oh Man!!! was that ever yummy!!!! Andy is back to work today..and I'm back in the art room......I've been cutting up a huge box of images that I have been saving...and working on some little gifts for the girls who will be at the bookbinding class in November.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Just love the photos and descriptions here! It's nice to see images of Autumn, while I'm far away from the familiar sights and sounds of Fall in the Northeastern US and am in the midst of Spring here in Australia. I do like having the Spring weather, but Fall has always been a favorite of mine. The pumpkin tree is cool! And chilli sounds devine right about now!
The bookbinding class should be fun! Good luck with it!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License