Tuesday, May 06, 2008

With One Week To Go.........


My journey begins!!!!!! I am traveling to Europe to visit my dear friend , Catherine...she lives in The Netherlands...we are going to travel all over! (some of the places are listed below)....
I am wondering if all of you can feel my excitement right through your computers!!!!???? I have been planning this trip since last September......I am leaving on May 14th from San Francisco on a direct flight to Amsterdam .......I arrive the next morning...(The Netherlands is 9 hours ahead of us here in California)......I plan on taking tons of photos...and of course I will share them all with you.....Catherine is a very talented artist....and we both will be keeping journals of our journey...and..... I will share it also....I don't know if I will be able to do much on the computer while I am there...I plan on being 'too busy'.....but I know I'll have lots and lots to tell you about when I get home at the beginning of June......I'll post again before I leave...YIKES...YIKES....YIKES.......ONLY 8 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

You will have a fantastic time Vicci. How lovely that you have a friend over there who knows whats what.
I can't wait to see your photos, have a great trip..!
hugs
XXX

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License