Saturday, January 12, 2008

WOW !!!!!!! My Book is Home!


I am so excited! My beautiful book that has been traveling all over the world is finally home...it's been making the rounds since last June. Seven of us (including me) worked on this round robin. Patti...Tricia...Tina....Debbi....Fiona....and Jo....thank-you all so much for weaving your fabulous magic in my book...it's awesome! and I will treasure this always !!!!!!!! Please check out all the wonderfully creative artwork below from all of these very talented women! XXXXOOOOOOOO

7 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

What a treasure! All of the pages are beautiful! I am sure you have been enjoying looking at each one.

:)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

That is something to treasure forever! All the pages are beautiful but I think my favs are the ones by Debbi Baker....they have my favorite swirls!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What an absolute treasure that book is...all the various artwork is stunning and it's something that will last forever.
I hope all is well dear Vicci.
Sending love,hugs and joy,
Lisa
XOXO

8:40 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

What a beautiful cover and creative idea. A treasure! XXOO

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wow, what an heirloom this will be..!
You will have to hide it from Ty..! I know how she loves altered books.
I hope you are well..?
luv ya..
Sheila
xx

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

My question is, where are your pages? This book is a phenomena Vic. I'm so glad to see you posting again. Love ya lots.

9:42 PM  
Blogger kansasrose said...

Beautiful and inspiring! What a precious keepsake...it must have all the good energy captured of those people that contributed to it! Fantastic!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License