Thursday, June 21, 2007

SO MUCH THANKS !!!!!!!!!! and LOVE


Looking through some pages of an old book this morning...and came across this old photo..It is my Dad's Uncle Aaron, 7 yrs. Aunt Lillie Ann 5 yrs. old and May 3 yrs. old.....these old cabinet cards are priceless! It doesn't have the date or year on it....
I want to take this time to let everyone know that my son came through the surgery with flying colors...he is in alot of pain...but on the road to recovery...soon as he can he will start physical therapy.....Thanks so much to all of you for your support and kind words...It is much appreciated...I just wish I could give every single one of you a great big HUG....SO...consider yourselves hugged !!!!! It helps to know that other people are out there thinking of you...and giving you support and love.....the blogging world is full of such amazing wonderful kind human beings.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am taking today to "putter" around the house......enjoy the yard...and work in the studio. It's been so hectic lately....I need the "peace full ness" of this day....to do the things I love to do......but most of all to be grateful for all the blessings that have been bestowed on me...

9 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

This photo is precious Vicci..!
I love that the sisters are dressed the same, and the little boy is proudly sporting a flower in his button hole.
They look so serious, this was big deal then, not like the dozens of photos we take today without a second thought..!
I'm glad to hear that 'T' is doing well, hopefully the pain will soon ease up ,and he will feel better.
Hugs
Sheila
xx

11:51 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm glad everything went well and I hope the pain meds do their job. Relax, no more worry...yayy!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so happy everything went ok. Hopefully the pain will ease up and it will all be behind him.

That photo is quite a find! How cute they look all dressed up and being quite serious.

Good for you....you need some puttering time! I'm doing the same.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

I love the photo of your dad's uncle and the two little dahlins.
Wow. Would be nice to know the year though, I guess you could ballpark it...early 1900's????
Glad Tony's doing well after surgery, that would be nerve-wracking to wait through that. Lovin ya, baybee!!!
xo

6:18 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Amazing photo Vicci! I hope you were productive with your puttering and managed to find a little peace today.

I found herbs for my pots BTW, you can see them on my blog. Thank you so much for giving them a home.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am so happy that T's surgery went well and hopefully with the rehab PT he'll be up and at 'em very soon!

I'm glad you took a day for yourself to find some peaceful moments!

Sending you much love sweet Vicci! Were your ears burning earlier tonight? You were being discussed in a VERY good way, heehee!!

XOXO
Hugs,
Lisa

10:45 PM  
Blogger Giggles said...

So glad your son’s surgery went well! I see you have been a busy beaver making jam and such. I love all those things in your pictures as well, the bath, bed and pool. All gorgeous and relaxing! Great old pictures, I have many of those too! We have come a long way baby…who would have known!

Hugs Sherrie

12:07 AM  
Blogger lime said...

thanks for the visit by my place. i'm curious how you found me. i'm currently in NE PA

whatever it was that your son had surgery for i hope his pain lessens quickly and he recovers well. PT sounds liek he has a long road ahead, hopefully one with no bumps in it. best wishes:)

9:16 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

So glad your son is doing okay after surgery. I love that top pic with your dad getting a haircut. Great shots. You and me both "I take my camera everywhere."

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License