Saturday, February 17, 2007

Outside Beauty



I love walking around the house and taking pictures....It was in the 70's yesterday .....I couldn't resist .....the first one is my poodle Toby...He's looking out the bedroom window...one of the views from the back of the house (look at all the green)...the HUGE Quince bush and I managed to capture one of the bees on the Quince....I think I'm starting to have Spring fever already...I know Winter's not over..but these last few days have been glorious.....Today would have been my Mom's 90th birthday...(Happy Birthday Mama)...An and I are going to plant 2 new rose bushes in her honor...we worked in the flower garden yesterday (I'll post more photos later)...we also had our first barbecue of the year...I finished the 6x6 canvas..and got a few things ready to mail....I'm excited today because it's so beautiful outside....Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

It is so beautiful there. I can see why you enjoy it so much.

I see all of us walking through your yard and you showing us all of your favorite spots.

Have a great day Vicci!

:>)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Wasn't the weather just gorgeous today?! I'm finally feeling better and trying to catch up with everyone. Looks like you've been busy. I love that heart shaped bluberry pancake you made for your dad.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toby looks like he is catching spring fever too, looking out the window at all the loveliness. I love the way the grass is greening up so beautifully in your yard. After waiting and waiting for a true wintry, snowy day, I think it's time I turned my mind toward spring. 70 degrees sounds really nice!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I sure would have swapped weather with you yesterday. We had a snowy saturday, but its suppose to be nice all next week. Love the pic of Toby,,so sweet looking.
Take care Girlie!

9:56 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Look At Toby! How curious he looks!
I love the pic of your picnic area. it looks hazy around the center of it...like the spirits of spring are having a day of it ;)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License