Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Winter Concert

The program from Ty's first concert...last night at Edwin Markham School...(the school I went to in the 6th...7th and 8th grade). I think everybody really had a good time. The kids were all so nervous...but...once they got their first loud applause they seemed to settle down...This was the very first concert for beginning band and orchestra members..."Jingle Bells" was alittle slow...but..just to get up on stage and play in front of a packed auditorium is hard enough! I loved it! The photos below are from last night...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! I love going to school concerts and hearing all the children playing music. They play with such heart and dedication.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children's Christmas concerts are the best fun!
Baby O's school has a concert tonight.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused Vic. I went to Sierra and they built Louisiana Schnell and named it that when she (Sierra's principal) passed away as I remember. Now where is Edwin Markham? Are there 3 elementaries in P'ville now?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License