Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weird MeMe !!!!!!!!

I have been tagged by Christine and Sombra to list 6 weird things about myself...Does this mean that I have to list 12 ???????????
1. About making the bed...if my bed is not made...then it's like my house is a mess...and I can't relax....if the bed is made...then all is okay...hope this one makes sense!
2. I talk dog and cat language....really! I make up all these words in a different language and speak it to my animals!!! The really weird thing is that they understand every made up word I say! (so...am I weird...or are they)??????????
3. I actually plan my dreams....when I think of some wonderful memory....I say to myself that I want to dream about that particular memory...and I do! Always in color!
4. I do not like the phone....I have always been this way...I always think it is so impersonal..I will talk on the phone...(of course)...but deep down in my heart I'd rather be talking to that person face to face.
5. I am a "book stacker"....I have little piles of books everywhere...if the piles get low...then I have to go get more books to stack...that way ...I know that I always have stacks of new reading material!
6. I LOVE to be alone....I LOVE solitude...and somedays I don't feel like speaking...at all...unless it's that dog language I talked about in question number 1. I use to love to travel alone...I took a train trip once all over the United States by myself...it was one of the best times I ever had!

I'm not going to TAG any one person...but if ANYONE wants to join in on this meme...c'mon! Blue....Paige......Annie......Bethie......Dave.....Shari...Janet...(the meme Queen).....Gypsy......ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vicci, I can identfy with some of your answers, but since I was tagged too I'll save my remarks for when I do it.
Hope you and TY have fun at the parade..( & don't cry..xoxox)

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your answers.
Interesting how we are so alike. I can't relax unless everything is in order, in its place. My animals are bilingual, they understand english and spanish, LOL! I don't like talking on the phone either. If I have to I'll talk on it, but it is one of my most unfavorite things. I also enjoy my solitude. I thrive on it. I've had to travel on my own many times and I always enjoy it. I like to go to the movies by myself too.
Thank you for doing this, Vicci!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, Vicci! If I didn't know better, I'd think we were the same person! The bed must be made. And the floor clean. I can stand dust (although I'd prefer not to have it), just not untidiness. My cat and I carry on entire conversations, in her language. I'm not always certain what we're saying, but she always replies. Phones...? I think cell phones are the most dreadful invention of the century. And when you described your book stacks...are you sure you're not the sister I've never met? Stacks of books to be read, stacks of books I am reading...As for solitude, I am a true introvert. I love people, but whereas an extrovert draws energy from people, I draw mine from those moments that are peaceful and quiet and all my own.

Thanks so much for your answers! If this is weirdness, I feel in very good company!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a lot in common except for the first one! I'm not all that neat and organized. But I don't enjoy talking on the phone, I must have my "alone" time, I have books stacked everywhere, and I've been known to talk to my cats (all the time!)

The Meme Queen accepts and will be doing this one tomorrow!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci!! I love your answers -- and can certainly identify with them!! I hate coming back home to an unmade bed -- the WHOLE house can be a mess, but if the bed's made, I feel better!!!!! And I love solitude. I often eat lunch out by myself and everyone thinks that's just weird... but I read and I love it. Thanks for taking the challenge!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been double tagged!
I will do it tomorrow, I have to narrow down my list.
;P
As for you, I love your weirdness.
Expect an email tomorrow.
xo
love ya

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound weird to me at all sounds wonderful! I think you better try harder Vicci! LOL

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fun Vicci, all your friends are saying these are like you. I'm related, and I have to argue with myself every morning to make the bed, but the house is organized. I love the phone, but hate cells. I do talk with animals, but I talk to everything .... one of my wierds. I talk too much. I wish I didn't have so much solitude. I love home but I'm alone there and would like company some times but never have any. I don't read, so no stacked books. No dream planing either.

8:04 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

OMG Vicci - Too Funny!
I am cracking up because I share many of your 'weird' things.
~I, too, hate the phone... it makes my neck hurt, my ear hot and attention span short. I also hate TV.
~I'm a book stacker too...a stack of leather bounds here & there, a stack of this topic or that, of resources etc.
~I beleive our pets have their own language & I too, talk to them. (Wuhbba Wub Woo Woo Hewl is 'Hi! Oh, I missed you, how was your day?!' to my mutt, Marbelene:)
~I put myself to sleep by reading until my eyes tire & then I daydream until the dreams slip into dreams...always in color.
~I love to be alone. I stay up or get up in the wee hours(like now) to have some 'me' time. I lived alone for years & never felt 'lonely.'

The only thing that I readily see that I do not share is the bed thing. My bed gets made maybe 2x a week, usually right after washing the linens & that's it.

If I were to add one it would be that I love chocolate ice cream on white bread...a real ice cream sandwich...mmm chocolate ice cream.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License