Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I am so sorry for not posting this sooner!!! I've been so busy and finally last night I was able to take photos and scan etc. This treasure is from My Sweet friend Beth...(who will always be "Bethie" to me). The coolest knit cap!!! with the most beautiful colors of blue! (Bethie...did you knit this?) and a hand-made snowman card with a little stuffed snowman for my tree...and the most wonderful smelling candle...winterberry! The cap is going to come in so handy this Winter...especially with the cold temps. that we've been having. Thank-you Bethie...I love it all!




1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

There is no cuter image than a chubby snowman with a carrot nose...Lovely gifts.Vicci, you must have been a really good girl this year..!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License