Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!

I flipped when I opened this treasure from my Secret Sister...Marilyn!!!! She knows me like a book! Below is a close up of the fairy box...I just love it! The fairy box is shaped like a small hatbox...and it was full of goodies! All cool vintage things that are my favorite! She sent me vanilla spice tea...and the BEST smelling candle I have ever smelled...it's vanilla orange! ...the cutest dog frame...(of course Toby's photo will look darling in this)....a packet full of vintage seals...tags...postcards...and a cabinet card! The beautiful wing tag...and the little drawers that are full of old buttons...embellishments..and flowers...MARILYN!!!!!! THANK-YOU from the bottom of my heart for everything!!!!! You put so much thought into my package and it shows ...along with the love...you are AWESOME!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Santa is being very good to you. That fairy box is wonderful! And I love all the things from Sheila and Beth. You must have been a very good girl this year!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

The postal fairies are so busy these days aren't they? What joyous treasures you received dear Vicci! I adore the fairy box...all of it is fabulous. I can feel your glee, see your smile!
XOXO

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What a pretty box, full of delightful treasures!!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You received a lovely package!!!! So glad -- enjoy!!!!

btw -- those cookies you sent me are to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the recipe -- NEED it!!!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you never got my card for X'mas. It must have been droped by an overworked mailperson somewhere along the way. Just know I did send you one.

Welcome to beta.
Maryellen

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful little fairy box...and all the goodies inside. I can feel your excitement all the way over here!

3:32 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

such yummy goodness. gorgeous stuff and she does know you!!!

hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Wowee Vicci! And to add to all that...only 4 more sleeps.
Whatever will we do? We have to wait 4 more days!!!!
I can smell the Christmas dinner now...
xo

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License