Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Y is for Yellow

Yesterday was a whirlwind of stuff...running errands...grocery shopping...and Andy and I spending over 2 hours at the Vet's....Toby still has ear infections...the Vet told us his one ear-drum is so swollen that she can't even see that far in there to make sure there is no fox-tail! So...we have 2 different kinds of ear-drops to give him...plus antibiotics. The last time it cost us over 100.00...this time it was 200.00. It has been one thing after another with the animals...they are keeping us broke! He has to go back Friday for a check-up. Before this it was our cat with the tubes...that was 400.00. I guess we can't really complain...neither one of them had been to the Vet for years (except for the normal shots and all)....lets just hope this is it now for awhile!
Our TV blew up on Sunday night! I was right in the middle of watching the Emmy Awards..Geez! My favorite show is on tonight so I'll have to think of something! ( I can't miss Rock-Star)!
AND YES!!!! (Beth and Maryellen) I am still cleaning the art room....it does take me forever...by the time I figure out where to put everything!....maybe since I have those new storage bins things will go faster! SURE! I'm going to work on some calendar pages today...and I'm making a meat loaf for dinner... we can have meatloaf sandwiches with the left-overs...which is one of my favorite things! Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger maggiegracecreates said...

nawgrvthanks for coming by the maggie grace blog. I am so glad you are in for the clean up. I would love to swap some atc for materials with you. I breifly looked around here and i love your work.

I will be linking to you blog if thats okay.

teresa

12:44 PM  
Blogger becca said...

OMG Vic...sorry about the TV. I looked at it through your window when we were there Sunday evening and I thought about how good it looked...had a great pic on it. How strange it went out on you. We are watching your fav show tonight as well as the new Celebrity Duets. It looks pretty interesting too. BTW, I have some new additions to my blog now too!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Mary Bee said...

have i told you my kitchen is decorated in early american sun flowers. Love your Y card to pieces.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License