Tuesday, July 18, 2006

windows of her soul

This is the art deck challenge card for the King of hearts. I used transparent film...and alcohol inks to add color....only one more to go....then I'm caught up. It has been so HOT...it's hard to do much of anything. According to the news..it's HOT everywhere...I am sitting at this computer..sweating buckets! I've been sweating so much..that if I don't lose some weight then something's wrong!!
Thank goodness for WATER...I keep the spray bottle with me at all times....even the poor animals are so hot...I put Toby in the pool today so he could cool off...cooking is out of the question!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic Vicci Ann. You are so talented.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Beautiful! I agree....you are very talented!

I sympathize with you on the heat. Smae here. I just can't seem to get comfortable anywhere.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you again...absolutely beautiful. Just stunning!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Love the card. Don't worry its hot over here as well - too hot to do much at all. Love xx

2:17 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Love it Vicci! I love all your art!!! Hope you get your magazine soon,,mailed it on saturday,,and another little surprise too. Go check out my pics of the trip. The heat here is terrible too,,one man died yesterday from it. Suppose to cool off by saturday. I am staying inside till it does. Going out to water flowers now at
6 a.m.,,only time its safe to go out,,lol. Hugs,,and Happy late B'day, TY!!!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License